Balanced Spiral Belting.
F & P Fogarty offers a variety of precision-formed balanced weave meshes to provide various opening sizes for proper product support or airflow. Together with its drive components, sprockets, filler rolls and support bearings, our belt is a positively driven belt that provides true tracking without a costly chain edge construction. Close product transfers are possible because belt tension is kept to a minimum.
The most common design for friction driven belts. Straight running because of the alternate right- and left-hand coils, with crimped rods to retain the original belt shape. Available with apertures from as small as 2.4mm.
- Largest proportion of open-mesh area available – up to 86% – which improves efficiency in cooling, coating, draining, heating and drying applications.
- Smallest diameter end rolls and drive rolls – mean that even your most delicate products are handled gently and easily with extremely tight transfers.
- No-slip, positive drive – eliminates the need for complicated tracking mechanisms.
- USDA approved – no hidden crevices make 302 stainless steel wire belts easier to clean and maintain. (Also available in high tensile strength carbon steel for non-food applications.)
- Very low belt mass – means reduced power consumption for lower operating costs… plus less heat absorption during processing and easier handling.
- Variety of mesh sizes available – choose the exact degree of openness that provides both excellent strength and minimal contact between product and belt.