F&P Fogarty manufactures a wide range of high-speed feeder/stacker belts for Folder Gluers, Graphic Industry, Post Office machines, etc. Completely endless mandrel construction assuring precision matched lengths.
Manufactured with a reinforced layer of high tensile synthetic material ensuring excellent dimensional stability, alternatively without fabrics for fixed centre applications.
In particular, the main applications are:
- graphic industry
- carton box folding industry
- textile industry
- packaging and confectionery
- mechanical constructions
- wood industry
- flour mills
- marble and tiles industry
The Fogarty product range includes:
- POLYAMIDE core and POLYURETHANE, ELASTOMER or LEATHER covered belts
- POLYESTER traction and THERMOPLASTIC POLYURETHANE covered belts: particularly used on folder gluers in the box folding industry and on live rollers drives.
- ARAMID traction and POLYURETHANE covered belts: mainly used as tangential drive in the textile industry and on live roller drives.