F & P Fogarty & Sons Ltd are looking for an ambitious technical sales engineer to join an existing sales team.
Founded in 1968 we are a company that grows annually, we are the leading supplier of light industrial conveyor belts & power transmission belts throughout Ireland. With offices in Dublin and Carryduff, our motto is – “we are obsessed with customer service, and meeting customer’s needs”.
This new role of Technical Sales Engineer is created to focus on customers based in Munster.
This sales role involves selling a range of products to distributors, OEM’s and end users across industry sectors including pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging and materials handling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing an existing customer base, as well as pro-actively targeting and winning business with new clients throughout your sales region. You will be working on technical projects with your clients, introducing our wide range of world class quality products. You will be part of a technical sales team who have a strong reputation in the industry, and who will share their technical and product knowledge with you.
Successful applicants will ideally have sold technical MRO products to the industry sectors mentioned above.
- New Business Development and maintaining existing business relationships
- Work towards achieving sales targets
- Develop a defined sales pipeline
- Market research and analysis
- Be part of a pro-active sales team
- Maximise profitable sales
- Work closely with the Sales Manager on providing customer solutions
- Provide high level of customer service
- Liaise closely with sales support team and Production department
- Provide timely reports through CRM
- 3rd Level qualification in mechanical or production engineering
- or equivalent experience and qualification
- a minimum of 5 years sales experience
- proficient in all MS Office packages
- a full clean driving license
- recent successful experience in selling into pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging and materials handling and associated sectors.
- experience of conveyor belts or conveyors would be advantageous.
- strong technical aptitude.
- track record in New Business Development
- excellent relationship builder
- enthusiastic and positive approach.
- team worker, with colleagues and customers
- able to work on own initiative, can-do attitude, and willing to go the extra mile to provide solutions for customers
- attend and participate in international trade fairs and events in Ireland, the UK, and in mainland Europe
Salary: Excellent competitive salary
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Mobile, Pension
We thank all applicants who respond to our job advert, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.